My Friend

Hello, my friends! =) I am sharing a card set made using some lovely Spellbinders Celebra'tions Collection by Richard Garay!


The RG Make Amazing Team was challenged to use any products from the Celebra'tions Collection to create a card set or stationary set.


I decided to use the beautiful My Friend set to make a set of three cards. I have to say, these flowers are so versatile!


All you need to do is swapping out the colors and you can easily make a set of coordinated cards!


The sentiment is included in the My Friend set.

That's all I have for now. For more inspirations using products from Spellbinders Celebra'tions Collection by Richard Garay, please visit Richard Garay Blog! =)

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
Spellbinders Celebra'tions by Richard Garay products:
My Friend Stamp Set
Luscious Lime Ink Pad
Odacious Orange Ink Pad
Sea Spray Ink Pad
Captivating Coral Ink Pad
Pixie Play Ink Pad

Fun Stampers Journey products:
Butter Cream Cardstock
Watermelon Fusion Cardstock
Orange Creamsicle Cardstock
Journey Glaze
Journey Foam Squares
card size: 3 3/8" x 5 1/8"

Comments

Miriam Prantner said…
Loving that organic flower!
Rosy Newlun said…
Lovely collection of cards, CAS and so beautiful!

Popular Posts