My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #254

Hello, my friends! =) There is a new challenge up over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog! First is this week's sketch.


Here is my card.


Mr. Moose is so adorable! =)


The image is from the fun Merry Christmoose set. He is die cut, stamped with Antique Linen Distress Ink then colored with Copic markers.


The background is created by applying embossing paste over the funky Wonky Chevron stencil and the sentiment is included in the Merry Christmoose set.

That's all I have for now. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members created using this week's sketch and see all the challenge details over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog!

Have a awesome day and thanks for stopping by!


Affilate links are used in some cases! =)
supplie:
cardstock: (Rustic White) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: (Merry Christmoose) My Favorite Things
dye ink: (Antique Linen) Ranger Industries
hybrid ink: (Chocolate Brown) My Favorite Things
accent: (red iridescent sequin)
medium: (embossing paste) Studio 490/Ranger
stencil: (Wonky Chevron) My Favorite Things
stickers: (red Christmas tree Japanese washi tape) mt Kamoi, (holly and bows, yellow polka dots Japanese washi tapes) MARK'S
dies: (Merry Christmoose, Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
Copics used:
Mr. Moose: E39, E37, E35, E33, R24, E97, E95, E93
jeans: B99, B97, B37, B34
sweater: R37, R27, R17, R14, R22
hat: Y38, Y17, Y15, C1, C00, 0
mug: Y38, Y17, Y15
shoes: Y38, Y17, Y15, BV29, BV25, BV23
card size: 3 1/2" x 5 1/8"

Comments

Kelly said…
I love this moose!!!
Miriam Prantner said…
Love the paste on the base and the washi for the top of the panel!

Popular Posts