Wednesday, March 4, 2015

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #218

Happy Hump Day, my friends! =) And that means there is a new sketch is up over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog!


Here is a peek of my card. Who can resist Miss Bunny? =)


You'll have to go to MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog to see my card in full! Hope you can play along with us this week!

Have a sweet day and thanks for topping by!


Supplies:
cardstock: (Smooth White) My Favorite Things, (kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: My Favorite Things
patterned paper: October Afternoon
hybrid ink: (Black Licorice) My Favorite Things
accent: (wooden dots) My Mind's Eye
die: (heart from All My Love, wavy border using Ride the Waves) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
Miss Bunny: E53, E51, E50, E0000, R20
dress: BG13, BG23, BG11, R24, R22, R21, E37
bow: R24, R22, R21
card size: 3 1/2" x 5 1/4"

6 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Such an amazing card, Alice! Love the papers, colours, layout, everything!

Bad Kitty said...

cute card

Sanja Grdinić said...

Love your card - Miss Bunny is truly irresistible. :)

Shelly said...

Soooo sweet! Love it!

Miriam Prantner said...

Loved your cute take on the sketch! That bunny is adorable!

Maura said...

Love your colors and cute stamps.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive