My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #218

Happy Hump Day, my friends! =) And that means there is a new sketch is up over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog!


Here is a peek of my card. Who can resist Miss Bunny? =)


You'll have to go to MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog to see my card in full! Hope you can play along with us this week!

Have a sweet day and thanks for topping by!


Supplies:
cardstock: (Smooth White) My Favorite Things, (kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: My Favorite Things
patterned paper: October Afternoon
hybrid ink: (Black Licorice) My Favorite Things
accent: (wooden dots) My Mind's Eye
die: (heart from All My Love, wavy border using Ride the Waves) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
Miss Bunny: E53, E51, E50, E0000, R20
dress: BG13, BG23, BG11, R24, R22, R21, E37
bow: R24, R22, R21
card size: 3 1/2" x 5 1/4"

Comments

Emily Leiphart said…
Such an amazing card, Alice! Love the papers, colours, layout, everything!
Unknown said…
Love your card - Miss Bunny is truly irresistible. :)
Shelly said…
Soooo sweet! Love it!
Miriam Prantner said…
Loved your cute take on the sketch! That bunny is adorable!
Maura said…
Love your colors and cute stamps.

Popular Posts