My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #217

Hi ya, all! =) This is a new sketch up at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog!


Here is a little peek of my card. You'll have to hop over to MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog to see it in full! =)


Hope you can play along with us this week!

Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!

supplies:
cardstock: (Smooth White, Cotton Candy, Limeade, Persimmon, Blu Raspberry, Banana Split) My Favorite Things
clear stamp: (sentiment from Wavy Greetings set) My Favorite Things
hybrid ink: (Black Licorice) My Favorite Things
accents: (enamel dots) My Mind's Eye
dies: (Ride the Waves) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
card size: 3 3/8" x 5 1/8" 

Comments

JanetB said…
This is a great card. I would like to see how you pieced the waves together. Very cool!
Shelly said…
Awesome card, Alice! Love!
Becky said…
Yes, awesome card!
Celeste Goff said…
What a great card! Love the inlaid technique!
Miriam Prantner said…
Loved this old, graphic, CAS take on the sketch!
Virginia L. said…
How COOL is this...it's like you create your puzzle pieces with dies, huh? Beautifully done!

Popular Posts