Celebrate Today

Happy Monday, my friends! =) Here is a card that was accepted to be published in the March issue of the late Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine.


Every once in a while, I am happy with my watercoloring. =)


The flowers, bee and leaves from My Cute Stamps' Celebrate Today set. They are stamped with Antique Linen Distress Ink, colored with Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor. Since My Cute Stamps is no longer selling their stamps, a good alternative is Simon Says Stamp's Summer Garden set. =)


The sentiment is from You Can Do Anything set by Simon Says Stamp.

That's all now. Hope you have a gorgeous day, my friends! =)

Thanks so much for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Raspberry Fizz, Sweet Blush) Papertrey Ink, (white watercolor) Strathmore Artist Papers
clear stamps: (flowers, bee, leaves from Celebrate set) My Cute Stamps, (sentiment) Simon Says Stamp
dye ink: (Tea Dye) Ranger Industries
archival ink: (Jet Black) Ranger Industries
color medium: (Gansai Tambi watercolor) Kuretake ZIG
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 5 1/2" x 3 7/8"

Comments

Lisa Lara said…
Oh that is beautiful Alice.
mgoll88 said…
Very nice creation, looks great

LG
Michaela
Daria Myagkikh said…
OH MY!!!! That is so tender!
Love it!
~amy~ said…
Alice, this is gorgeous...love your watercoloring!
Monika/Buzsy said…
Beautiful card Alice. Love the wonderful coloring.
Shelly said…
Gorgeous! Love it!
Jane said…
Oh my this is just perfection Alice!
Jane
Miriam Prantner said…
Stunning! Gorgeous watercoloring and I love the placement of all the iamges!
Deepti said…
Beautiful water coloring :)
LauraJane:) said…
This card DANCES with the feeling of Spring!!
Kara Lynne said…
Such dainty painting and I love the way they float across the card!
New Creations said…
Soooo beautiful, love it!
Tami McBeain said…
Beautiful coloring, such a pretty card.
Becky said…
wow! I love these flowers, which you colored beautifully and love that sentiment.

Popular Posts