We Totally Click

Hi ya, all! Here is a card that I made using yummy new stamps from Paper Smooches. =)


I knew I had to get the We Totally Click set when I saw the Polaroid camera image. How cute is that?


The image is stamped on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then die cut using a matching die. I cut a slit at the photo opening on the camera with a craft knife to insert the "photo." I trimmed a 1 1/4" x 2" piece of white cardstock and glued a piece of one inch square patterned paper on it to mimic the look of Polaroid film. The sentiment and heart are from the We Totally Click set as well.


The background paper is from Studio Calico's Marks & Co Card Kit and the camera journaling card is from My Mind's Eye included in Studio Calico's Double Scoop Project Life Kit. I added Glossy Accents to the camera lens and the heart for a little interest.

That's all for now. You can now find Paper Smooches stamps and dies at Inspiration Emporium! Don't forget to use discount code wonderland at check out to receive 10% off your entire order! =)

Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: Paper Smooches
patterned paper: (mint paint splatter) Dear Lizzy for American Crafts, (yellow with stars) Studio Calico
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko, (Pure Poppy) Papertrey Ink
coloring medium: (various markers) Copic
accents: (yellow, mint, grey enamel dots) My Mind's Eye, (Glossy Accents) Ranger Industries
journaling card: (grey camera) My Mind's Eye
die: (camera) Paper Smooches
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft, (Corner Chomper) We R Memory Keepers
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Nat said…
hi Alice, Love Love Love your card!!!!! totally charming :) Hope you had a great Christmas :)
Tenia Nelson said…
LURVE it, Miss Lady!!
Taheerah said…
Awesome card Alice!! Love your Polaroid that you made with the cardstock and patterned paper - I totally assumed it was a die!!
Sindhu said…
Lovely card! So cute!
~amy~ said…
Alice, I totally love this!
Mary-Anne V said…
Love it...the camera is very adorable and I love how the polaroid is coming out.
Kathy Martin said…
Love it! Happy New Year! :)
So adorable! I would LOVE to have that stamp set!
Clare said…
So flippin' cute! I just LOVE that camera - it looks so happy and adorable! Sweet card, Alice!
alexandra s.m. said…
I'm a HUGE Fan!
Happy New Year Alice!!
How cute! Love this card, Alice!
Unknown said…
I love this it's so darn cute!

Popular Posts