Paper Smooches SPARKS Designer Drafts Challenge


Happy Monday, all! =) It's time for a new challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog. Here is the new Designer Drafts.


Here is my take on the sketch.


I did some more paper piecing for this challenge. The sailboat, waves, "bird" and sentiment are from Wicked Nauticool set.


The patterned paper is from Studio Calico's Atlantic 6x6 Paper Pad. This is also perfect for the Summer Vacation August Challenge over at Inspiration Journal! =)

That's all from me. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members came up with for this challenge. Here are the links:
Hope you can join us this week! =)

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: (sailboat, waves, sentiment) Paper Smooches
patterned paper: Studio Calico
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
dies: (clouds) My Favorite Things, (sailboat) Paper Smooches
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Virginia L. said…
Darling design, Alice! Love the contrast of colors with the black layering card stock! Excellent choice of pattern paper! Hope you have a GREAT week ahead!
Tracey McNeely said…
Alice this is fantastic! I love your paper piecing! Outstanding.
Unknown said…
That's a cute sentiment! Wonderful card, Alice!
~amy~ said…
gasp! I love this Alice!
Oh my word Alice - this is just ADORABLE!!! LOVE your paper piecing - and the soft beautiful colors!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
I LOOOOOOOOOVE this Alice! I LOVE that background paper with the stars-- it makes the front design pop! LOVE the waves and how that paper matches the nautical theme PERFECTLY! You blow me away! LOVE it! FAB take on this sketch:)
donna mikasa said…
Wonderful paper piecing, Alice! LOVE the papers you chose for the ocean! Love it all!
Sandy said…
I love that swirly paper you used for the ocean - nice!
Sandy
Nat said…
hi Alice, love the texture and this sentiment is perfect for your design!!! awesome card :)
alexandra s.m. said…
Alice, you've created a truly beautiful scene here!
Thank You~

Popular Posts