Hustle

This is my third card of the day. Please click here to see my post for CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #110 and click here to see my post for July Krafty Peeks Day 3. Or you can scroll down to see all three of my posts. Thanks! =)

Hi all! It's the last day of Mama Elephant's July Stamp Highlight and we are sharing projects made using the cool Hustle set.


I really love the mod sentiments in this set. You don't see many trendy saying stamps like this! =)


I white embossed the sentiment (which I love!) and scribbled Inktense Blocks over it then went over the colors with a aqua brush to get the watercolor rainbow look.

That's all from me. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members created using this set. here are the links:
Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
specialty paper: (white watercolor) Strathmore Artist Papers
clear stamp: Mama Elephant
watermark ink: Tsukineko
embossing powder: (white) Hero Arts
coloring medium: (Inktense Blocks) Derwent
accents: (red, orange, yellow, green, aqua, blue, purple sequins) Avery Elle
sticker: (blue/red/yellow watercolor Japanese washi tape) Kamoi Kakoshi
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 5 1/2" x 4"

Comments

Tenia Nelson said…
Awesome card, Miss Lady!!!
Shelly said…
So pretty!! Love it! :)
Virginia L. said…
Gorgeous card with a HUGE impact! Love it, Alice!
Nat said…
I love this too, wonderful design!!!
alexandra s.m. said…
Gorgeous card Alice!
Love the bold artsy feel of it!
Thank You~
Julie said…
Oh wow, perfect stamp for this colouring technique!.x
Rose said…
awesome card girl :)
~amy~ said…
This is so much fun Alice!

Popular Posts