Just One Story

Happy Sunday, my friends! =) Here is a card that I made using a sweet, sweet image from Mo's Digital Pencil.


Isn't she just darling with the pleading smile? =)


This image is called Just One Story and she is printed on Papertrey Ink's Rustic White cardstock. I colored her skin with Copic markers then finished the rest of the image with Prismacolor colored pencils.


The patterned paper is from The Sweetest Thing Tangerine 6x6 Designer Paper Pad by my Mind's Eye. I finished the simple design with a couple of matching decorative tapes and a button. The sentiment is from Heyday Sentiments set by Hero Arts/Studio Calico.

That's all for now. For more inspirations using images from Mo's Digital Pencil, please visit Mo's Dream Team Blog. =)


Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White, kraft) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil
clear stamp: (sentiment) Hero Arts/Studio Calico
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
archival ink: (Jet Black) Ranger Industries
coloring medium: (markers) Copic, (colored pencils) Prismacolor
accent: (orange button) Papertrey Ink
fiber: (white crochet thread) DMC
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Sue said…
This is gorgeous Alice. I love the sweet image, your beautiful colouring and the fabulous sentiment

Sue
She is a total cutie pie. Love the tones on her dress and those pretty background papers. I always love how you use your washi and the sentiments too. I just got my first washi so i have to try it out :D
Beate said…
Awwwww....she is just so cute! LOVE how you used the washi tape as little pennants. I just got some and am looking for fun ways to use it. You definitely showed me one fun way.
Have a great week
Hugs and smiles

P.S.: Of course your coloring rocks, as always! :)
BabyBokChoy said…
Such a sweet image and the sentiment is so true, just one more, lol
Rose said…
awe what a precious image!!! :)
yyam said…
Ahhh...this is so sweet. Love it when you keep everything simple and just totally showcase a brilliantly coloured image. Awesome Alice.
debby4000 said…
Love your adorable, gorgeous card Alice.
Luv
Debby
Colinda said…
She's so adorable!! Love your lay out!! Have a nice day, Colinda
Sandy Smith said…
Adorable. I love the sentiment with this image very much. Great Job. Hope you had a great weekend. Happy Monday Alice.
Carla S. said…
This is so adorable, Alice! Wonderful coloring of Mo's sweet image!
Amy Johnson said…
This is just tooo adorable!
Sandy said…
Oh my gosh Alice - she is so very, very sweet and you have done a marvelous job with her. I just have to have her!!!!!!
Sandy
alexandra s.m. said…
Gorgeous card Alice!!
TFS~
Kelly Booth said…
Just AAAAADORABLE...Such a cute card Alice!!

Popular Posts