Baby Fairy Flora

Happy weekend, all! Hope you are enjoying a lovely one. =) Here is a card that I made using an adorable image from Mo's Digital Pencil.


Isn't Mo just so good at creating little fairies? Her name is Baby Fairy Flora. She is darling!


The image is printed on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock then cut and embossed using a Standard Circles Large die. It's then colored with Copic markers.


The patterned paper is from the Lime Twist Life Of The Party collection by My Mind's Eye. The flowers are made using flowers cut using the Tattered Florals Alteration die and a EK Success punch. The sentiment and tag are from Papertrey Ink.

That's all from me. For more inspirations using images from Mo's Digital Pencil, please visit Mo's Dream Team Blog.





Have a happy day (stay cool) and thanks for stopping by! 







supplies:
cardstock: (Kraft card base, white) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil
stamp: (sentiment) Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
seam binding: Lawrence Schiff Silk Mills, Inc.
paper doily: Wilton
pearls: Recollections
punches: (Corner Chomper) We R Memory Keepers, (Apron Lace border) Fiskars, (flower) EK Success
dies: (circle) Spellbinders, (Tiny Tags) Papertrey Ink, (Tattered Florals) Sizzix
die-cut machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread, foam tape, foam squares
Copics used:
skin: E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E29, E27, E25, E53
bloomers: R35, R22, R32
top: R22, R32, R30
wings: YG01, YG0000, 0
flower: YG17, YG03, YG01, R35, R22, R23
bees: Y15, B000, B0000
ground: E39, E35, E33, E31, E30
card size: 5" x 5"

Comments

Mary J said…
OMG, Alice - this is way tooooo cute!!! Adore the colours, the colouring, the layout, the ribbon - just about everything!!!
Shirley N said…
Wow Alice, this is sooo precious, I just want to pinch her cubby little legs, lol. LOVE your colors, papers and beautiful flowers--lovelovelove this!!! No need to mention your coloring, right?--that's a given! Have a great holiday weekend!
Oh Alice this card is totally adorable!!
Love the cute flowers, and the papers are so pretty!
Wonderful to look at :)
Love, Mel. xx
Susie said…
You are right! Adorable image. Made more adorable by your wonderful coloring.
Maria Therese said…
Absolutely gorgeous sweetie!!
Tanya said…
Oh my goodness, this is beautiful! Love your papers, flowers, and of course that sweet image, what a doll! Thanks for visiting me. :D
Merry said…
She looks so cuddly. Wonderful papers and I love those flowers you created.
Kim C said…
This is such an ADORABLE card!!! Love the colours the image is too cute!!
Kim C said…
This is such an ADORABLE card!!! Love the colours the image is too cute!!
Cheryl said…
Your coloring is always so amazing. I love this card, it is just so pretty.

Cheryl
Lin said…
Oh, Alice, she's adorable - looks like our little granddaughter with her pudgie legs and dark hair! LOVE this!
Helle said…
what a cute card! love your coloring!
Karen B. said…
The image is just the cutest but you've really made her come to life with your coloring!
Dotty Jo said…
Oh just look at her - so cute! Jo x
Julie said…
This is beautiful Alice!! She's such a little delight isn't she!! Hugs, Juliexx
Dorcas said…
REally pretty! Your flowers are awesome!
Jennie said…
Alice! This is the most amazing thing ever :)

That has got to be the cutest little girl ever and I absolutely adore the design of your card!

xx
Pajalu said…
Awe Alice what a sweet card. I love your style so much & every time I see your work I smile xoxoxoxo
Stamping Cafe said…
OMG... this is totally gorgeous and sweet, my friend! Your coloring is always so amazing, LOVE this card!! Hugs!!
donna mikasa said…
Adorably adorable! Your coloring just brings her to life! Love the embellies, too. Another amazing card, my friend!
1LuvnMama said…
Oh so cute! She reminds me of my baby . . . chubs, chubs, chubs! Luv the legs, so fun to squish! Too bad my son doesn't have those adorable pigtails! :)
BabyBokChoy said…
Gosh I would love to sink my teeth into Flora, she's so so so adorable!!
Virginia L. said…
How gorgeous is this! I love the flowers with this image! You can make ANYTHING look GOOD!
Suzanne C said…
Charming and whimsical! I LOVE this card!

Popular Posts