Wool Ewe?

Hello all! Hope your week is off to a great start! Here is a card that I made for Recipe Tuesday over at the PWCO blog. Here is this week's recipe:

  • blue & green
  • 1 image
  • a charm
Here is my card:


Mmmm.... So I didn't really stick to just blue and green, but I used them for the focal image. =)


The adorable image that I used is from RAM's Valentine release called Wool Ewe? That little sheep is too cute! The patterned paper is from the Fine And Dandy True Blue collection by My Mind's Eye except for the green polka dot one.


I made a little crochet winged heart keychain as the charm. I thought that it would be perfect for a Valentine's Day card.


A closer look of the winged heart charm/keychain. Also, please check this post for the PWCO Release Blog Hop winners!

That's all I have for today. Have a lovely day! =)



Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink
stamps: Rachelle Anne Miller for PaperWorks Co.
patterned paper: (green polka dot) Papertrey Ink, My Mind's Eye
seam binding: Hug Snug
dies: Spellbinders
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread
Copics used:
sheep: E11, E01, E00, E000, R20, W1, W00, 0
flower: Y38, Y35, Y32, YG17, YG03, YG01, V15, V12, V000
hearts: R24, R22, RV42
grass: YG67, YG17, YG03, YG01, YG0000
sky/shadow: B000, B0000, 0
card size: 5" x 5"

Comments

~amy~ said…
yipes...sooooo cute Alice!
Dorcas said…
Oh this is TOO precious, Alice!!
scrapn_momof2 said…
This is super cute Alice. The image is adorable, and you crochet too? Amazing!!
Monique said…
*giggle* love the little Sheep... And what a cool crochet heart!! Love this:)
Mimi said…
Super cute Alice! Love the mix of colors and the crocheted heart is super adorable!! ;)
BabyBokChoy said…
I squeeled at work, thanks a lot! LOL. omg, too cute!
Maria Therese said…
Oh Alice, you know how to make the cutest images even cuter!!
So sweet & cute! Love the card, Alice!
Shirley N said…
Everything you make is just so precious Alice! I love your crochet winged heart, so beautiful and just perfect for your card!!!
itsallrosi said…
such a sweet image, and I love the heart!
yyam said…
Awww....how cute is this! I love all the sweet touches. And that sentiment! :)
Karen B. said…
He's so stinking cute, and love your embellishments!
Merry said…
This is so fantastic...love the image and really love the little winged heart.
Anonymous said…
so adorable Alice! Love every detail...the ledger to the handmade heart and coloring!
Pam Going Postal
Justine said…
Oh I am thrilled to have just discovered your blog, you are very talented. This card is precious!
Virginia L. said…
Thank you for providing my eye candy of the day!!! SWEET!
Marlene said…
What a fun card, and that charm is ADORABLE!!!
Tasha said…
OMG Alice this is absolutely fantastic. LOVE everything about it including the fabulous charm and gorgeous layout. You totally rock
love tasha xx
Cam Grant said…
Super cute card, the charm is fantastic!
Diane Jaquay said…
This is over the top CUTENESS Alice, LOVE it!
Stamping Cafe said…
OMG... how sweet is this, Alice! Your crocheted heart is beautiful, girl! You ROCK!!
Joy said…
How cute!!! I love that lamb and the sweet little accents that you added to the card.
Alice, I absolutely adore this card. Very cute and that charm...I am speechless. Too fun!!!
Hugs,
Cabio
Anita Rex said…
You made that charm? What? So cute! Love it! Too cute of a card! :>
Kelly Booth said…
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! So Cute with the Gorgeous Crochet Heart!! Wow!! Love ya!
So cute! Love the heart, too.
Emily Leiphart said…
This is adorable! I love that sheep! You made that crocheted heart? You are so talented! I wish I could knit and/or crochet!
Suzanne C said…
That is sooooo cute! Love the sentiment and your sheep looks wonde4rful! Now I am jealous about that heart winged key chain! your talents know no end! !

Popular Posts