Ballerina Marci

Happy Sunday, my friends! Here is a card that I made for La La Land Crafts.


I used the adorable Ballerina Marci for my card. I used the digital version. See all the stamps in digi form here.


I paired her with My Mind's Eye's lovely Fine And Dandy Tickled Pink collection. The cute banner is from the Jane's Bakery set by Jane's Doodles and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Sorry that my photo lighting has been inconsistent lately due to the gloomy days we are having. It also makes it difficult for editing afterwards. Since I don't have a photo tent, I rely heavily on natural light. Here is how I photograph my cards:


Yep. Three pieces of luxurious white cardstock. If you have to know, two of them are from Bazzill Basics and the other one is from The Paper Company. The vertical ones are propped up on tissue boxes with the daylight coming from the window on the right hand side. There you have it, my make-do photo shoot setting. =)

That's all for today. Hope you have a lovely day! =)



Thanks for stopping by!





Supplies:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: La La Land Crafts
stamps: (banner) Jane's Doodles, (sentiment) Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black
decorative scissors: Fiskars
corner rounder: EK Success
twine: May Arts
dies: Spellbinders
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug Provo Craft
Copics used:
skin: E11, E01. E00, E000, R20
dress: R37, R35, R32, R30
tights: W1, W00, 0
shoes: R37, R35, R32
hair decoration: R37, R35, R32, R30, YG17, YG03
hair: E49, E47, E44, E43
card size: 3 1/2" x 5"

Comments

Lin said…
So sweet with that little rosebud on her dress! I photograph my cards in our bathroom, under a skylight, with the same white papers propped around it!
Sanne said…
How cute Alice - such a fine girly card!
Diana said…
So, so ADORABLE!! Miss you friend! All new cards on my blog. Happy Holidays!
NinaB said…
Oh my, look at her sheer tutu. So adorable.
She is such a darling and your coloring job is so sweet Alice!! Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
She's so darling!! Your colors are beautiful!
Monika Reeck said…
she is soo cute Alice and your coloring are FAB really cuteee...Alice so sorry I really have less time since I am going to school from 8.15 till 16.15 and no much time to blogging or making cards...but you know you are always in my heart my sweet friend..love, Monika
BabyBokChoy said…
ah... natural light, nice when you can get it in California eh?? I leave the house in the dark and drive home in the dark, lol, oh well. Marci is adorable!!!!!
Emily Leiphart said…
Ballerina Marci is SO cute I just want to hug her! Your colouring is superb and I photograph just like you, with white cardstock and relying heavily on natural light. Wintertime is bad for that, isn't it? Not to worry, your photos are still beautiful! :)
Stamping Cafe said…
Aw... this is so sweet, Alice! Love your coloring as always, great design too!! Hugs!
Maylee said…
Super cute Alice! Isn't this crazy weather we're having?
Nat said…
love all these sweet details, she is darling!
Silli said…
Sooo very pretty...love the cute image!
Suzanne C said…
Sweet card! Love the ballerina and perfect for a little girl who loves to dance.
Courtney K said…
oh i love this ballerina - she looks like she is ready to dance right off the front of the card.
Tiffany Ervin said…
She is so cute in her little tutu and her hair all done up! Precious!
Tasha said…
She is adorable! Loving the cute image and the banner.
love tasha xx
Irina Blount said…
So sweet!! Really LOVE your coloring!! And the banner is such a nice touch!!

Hugs!!
:) Irina
B said…
Oh I adore this one! Love the little banner and the way she's just dancing on the pink!

Popular Posts