Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #133

This is my second post of the day. Please click here or scroll down to see my post on Jane's Doodles new release. Thanks!

Hi all! I am back for a card for this week's Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge. Here is this week's sketch:


Here is my card:


I flipped the sketch 90 degrees clockwise and mirrored it to fit my image.


I used the adorable The Perfect Pumpkin illustrated by Rachelle Anne Miller for my card. See that little squirrel on the wagon? Just love that cute detail! I again used this fun scallop die on a couple of the patterned paper to add a little interest.


All the patterned paper is from KaiserCraft's beautiful Devonshire collection except for the blue polka dot piece. It's from Papertrey Ink. The sentiment came with the stamp.

That's all I have for today. Don't forget to check out what all the other members of the TESC Sketch Crew came up with for this sketch!! Here are the links:
Please go to Taylor's blog to find out how you can join the fun!



Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock, buttons: Papertrey Ink
stamps: Rachelle Anne Miller for PaperWorks Co.
patterned paper: KaiserCraft
inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black
corner rounder: EK Success
dies: Spellbinders (rectangle), Tim Holtz Alterations by Sizzix
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug
Copics used:
skin: E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E57, E55, E53
outfit: BG01, B000, B0000, YR04, YR02
pumpkins: E57, E55, YR18, YR15, YR12, E51, E50
squirrel: E37, E35, E33, E31
wagon: E59, E57, E55, C9, C7, C5, C3
ground: E39, E37, E35, E33, E31, E30
grass: YG67, YG17, YG13, YG01, YG0000
sky: B0000, 0

Comments

Dotty Jo said…
Beauriful colours and what a fabulous take on the sketch - I love this card Alice, it's just adorable!
mrsk06 said…
This is just stunning Alice!! I love it soooooo much! hugz xx
BabyBokChoy said…
Such an amazing illustration artist you are!!! I love this card!
Virginia L. said…
Oh... my my! SO cute and whimsical...Love it!
Taylor said…
Ooooh... sooo pretty Alice! I love your take on the sketch with all the buttons underneath your image which is so beautifully colored! Hope you have a great weekend!
Monique said…
Just adorable Alice!! Great take on the sketch..Have a fab weekend!!
Monika/Buzsy said…
Such a cute card Alice. Love the image and your coloring! The stitching looks great! FUN papers! :o)
Shirley N said…
You make adorable, ADORABLE!!! Love your image and coloring Alice!
Silli said…
wonderful sweetie, love the image and the colors... great work my friend... HUGS
Niki Estes said…
Just adorable! Amazing coloring as always and I love the buttons on the scallops!
Linda Carson said…
Saw your card on Taylor's blog & had to comment. WOW! What beautiful coloring! Love your details of sewing & buttons!
Barbara said…
I just cannot believe how pretty your cards always are Alice! I am in love with the way that you mix colours and pattern and your colouring is always so beautiful! ♥
Linda L said…
Aaaaw such a sweet card Alice....love the teeny cute squirrel too. Love your colouring....perspective on the road looks cool.
donna mikasa said…
Pumpkiny sweet! Such an adorable image, right down to that little squirrel and your coloring is just amazing as always! Hope you have a great weekend!
alexandra s.m. said…
I love it Alice! The detail again is simply stunning, not to mention your fab coloring skills! Wow!!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Oh my, no one does these images quite the way you do! So darling and what a fun pumpkin she is toting!
Emily Leiphart said…
Oh, Alice, I love this sweet card! The image is too cute and I love the way you've coloured it!
Stamping Cafe said…
WOW... stunning card, Alice!! Did I tell you that your coloring is amazing... I sounded like a broken record! :)

Have a beautiful weekend!
Janetcraft said…
i love this piece..nicely colored and the sewing is great!
Beate said…
Girl, you rock! The image you picked is darling, the paper works great and your stitching and coloring are wonderful. LOVE the button row on top of your scallops.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles
Kristine said…
Oh this is the cutest!! Love the image and your coloring is superb! Love that road and grass you made. =) Have a great weekend!
Jami said…
It just doesn't get cuter than this!!!
Amy said…
OMGosh, this is just the cutest card and that image is adorable! Love the border of buttons, so cute!
Suzanne C said…
Adorable images and coloring! Lovely design. Wonderful card!
Cute cute cute! Love the row of buttons!
Tasha said…
Eeekkk this is totally cute Alice, love how you used the buttons and the fab colouring
love tasha xx
Monika Reeck said…
Aliceeee this is such a cutie pie..love love love your images soooo cuteee

Popular Posts