Lola with Bird


I made this card for Challenge 25 over at The Sugar Bowl. The rules are to use Lilian's sketch, to use a Sugar Nellie stamp and to include your favorite color. Here is the sketch:

I love green. And this mossy green that I used on Lola is one of my favorites! It's really hard for me to just pick one color though... I also love the oranges in this card...

This cute stamp that I used is Lola with Bird designed by Rachelle Anne Miller. I adore Rachelle's whimsical illustrations.

The flowers are punched with a Martha Stewart punch and I added some Liquid Pearls in the center of each flower.

That's it for now! Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!



Thanks for stopping by!

ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
stamps: Sugar Nellie, Hero Arts (sentiment)
patterned peper: Cosmo Cricket
ink: Memento
punch: Martha Stewart
other: Liquid Pearls
dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One, Standard Circles Large
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug
Copics used:
skin tone: E01, E00, E000, E93
jacket: YR18, YR12, YR00
kerchief, leggings (?): G99, YG95, YG91
hair: E97, Y21, Y11
shoes: E35, E33, E31
bird: BG72, BG11, BG10

Comments

donna mikasa said…
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this, Alice!! Great sketch and your coloring is so amazing! I can stare at this for hours!
Holly Young said…
Alice, this is wonderful! I especially like the way you have the little flowers at her feet. Your coloring is astounding!
~amy~ said…
sweet card Alice!!!!
Deirdre said…
Wow Alice... adore the image. She is stunning. Great card.
Maylee said…
What a sweet card! Love the color palette!
Amy said…
Your coloring is so beautiful, Lola looks so happy and carefree! I love the papers you chose too, so pretty...gotta be just another perfect card Alice!
Stamping Cafe said…
Awww... this is darling, Alice! Love how you colored the image, it's so perfect with the pp! You ROCK!!
Suzanne C said…
Gorgeous. You have such a way of pairing your PP with your colors and creating a beautiful design.
Fika said…
Oh my Alice.. your card is soo cute soo darling.. love the match punch flowers and the flowers in your BG paper.. soo whimsy and LOVE all the details on it :)
Virginia L. said…
SUPER cute! I absolutely love the coloring that you did! Incredible!!
NinaB said…
Oh, this is so cute, Alice. It's so springy and I just love looking at it, esp now that it's so cold here. I sent you an email, did you get it?
Jill said…
Alice, you amaze me! Your coloring is truly beautiful and the pp accents your design perfectly!
Lilian said…
Super cute! Gorgeous coloring and colors. I miss seeing Rachel's images and it's wonderful to see a card made for this challenge! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Happy Holidays!

Popular Posts