a card for Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #17


This is my card for Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #17.

I had a lousy Sunday.... I had a headache since I woke up. I think the headache was allergy related and it made me feel sleepy and lazy all day.... The whole day just felt like a blah... yikes!

I wasn't thinking about playing along this time, but I love this color combination and decided to try. This is what I made with the headache (It got better after I took some medication...). Hope it won't bring anyone headaches! =)

Hope you have a wonderful Monday!

ingredients used:
cardstocks, patterned paper, stamps, ribbon: Papertrey Ink
inks: Close To My Heart
border punch: Fiskars

Thanks for stopping by!


Comments

Kryssi said…
very cute, alice. clean cards are just my cup of tea! :)
Amy said…
Hope you're feeling better!
Love this color combo too, and your card is so cool looking!
Anita Rex said…
Such a cute card! Wouldn't give anyone a headache! I know how you feel about headaches, it wastes your day and sucks! Have one right now! Also love your CCC card and the one you got!
Vanessa said…
So sorry you didn`t feel well! I hope it`s over now! You used those colours so well, love your card and the graphic elements!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Taheerah said…
Cute card, love the punched detail, and Mod Squad is one of my favourites! (aren't they all?! lol).
Jane said…
just BRILLIANT!!!

Popular Posts